Friday, 25 June 2010

So here's a thought....



Change.
No.. Not the shiny loose kind you find in your pockets. The OTHER kind. The one that can take you anywhere.. Bring you up or down within a matter of minutes. The kind that can forever leave a trace in your life, for better or worse. And NO I'm not talking marriage but change in general.

They say that sometimes you just have to believe, that taking that leap of faith can take you to surpass and stretch your limits... But change can also bring unexpected disruption, unwelcome surprises. Like the photo above the staircase of change can lead you both up or down.

So when do we know if changing is good? When is it time to take the dive and just go for it, embracing change and when is it better to just stick to what you know?
You know the path taken and what you leave behind, but you sure as hell don't know what's around the corner!

You can plan and ponder all you want, but sometimes the best thing you can do is to put your best foot forward and just take that stride.

All things considered, today I'll go with "bring that change on, baby!".

2 comments:

  1. Well, my life is forever changing.....just when I think i've hit calm waters....and am ready to ride the calm....BAM! here comes a tidal wave of change! When you try to NOT change, that's when I think life will FORCE you to do it.

    Change is coming whether we like it or not, but how boring would things be to forever stay the same...? I say this as I'm so happy and content in that happiness that I never never want change to come again, but I know it will.....and I welcome it, because no matter how happy things are now, there's always room for growth....happiness can grow and change into LOVE....and good times can always change to BETTER times, right?! :)

    I don't know we should always be out SEEKING change, but if it knocks at your door, trust that it's there for a reason.

    that's what i think.

    Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging my luv! I've missed you!
    xoxo
    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree.
    I don't seek change... but I don't run from it either.
    I think change is good, whether it's for better or worse.
    A static life would be boring after a while.

    Anyways, it's good to be back Heather thank you.
    Luv you too!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?