Friday, 24 September 2010

Random Friday Postings

It's occurred to me that I've been rather "absent" from my blog lately and this apologetic post is my way of trying to make amends (as if you've missed me anyways, right?)

I guess Tumblr has somewhat taken up my spare time, which I really wish I had more of.

I've set my self so many "personal projects" over the past year, that I've almost lost count, and I really completed started any.. let alone completed them!
I still have to finish editing and my photos from my USA 2009 summer Roadtrip, and then choose the pics to enlarge and hang on our walls at home. I also have yet to make a video and photography book with said selected photos. There is just not enough time in the day!

Sadly, a working girl's allowance of free time is simply too small... add on top of this living with someone else.... and you betcha that your free "you" time is further cut short.
I know I am partially to blame, if i don't invest more time and interest in my own personal projects, if I choose to postpone them or procrastinate. I also know that sometimes me like maybe other working girls, use the "chores" as an excuse or justification for that fact that we didn't get around to doing something.

I'd really like to get back to dedicating more of my time to my main interest, photography.
I've let myself get caught up in the daily routine and turned my back on a passion I really should indulge in and help thrive.
Meantime, something I have done is finished setting up my Tumblr photography blog, personalized banner with photo 'n' all!!

4 comments:

  1. I missed you...I always do....hence when you live on the other side of the world, that tends to happen I guess...*shrugs*

    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!
    Well i'm here now hon!
    BTW.. you ever get my reply to your reply to my comment about your drammatic antics in your blog post?
    LOL
    I'm not sure if it posted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex ~ i think I got it, did i not reply back or publish it?

    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i didn't realize...
    i just replied again
    = )

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?