Friday, 3 December 2010

Fate

So why is it that even when you have the best intentions, those good intentions go to shit?
FATE, that's why!

What am I talking about? Well, let me indulge you.
I've been asked to arrive early to work for the past few days due to some meetings that have been taking place throughout the week. Not only, but last night I was asked to stay late. Fine... I'm not happy about it, I get up early enough as it is, and never get home before 7pm on a good day, but at least I get paid overtime so I guess I can't really complain.

That said, today was another one of those days where I was supposed to arrive at 8.30am. So far I've been having issues with the commute because trains are running late making the journey going in rather difficult, to say the least. I'll save you from sharing my frustration! It just wouldn't be lady-like! ; )

So today, what changed? Well we have someone come help around the house a couple of hours a week.. We are very fortunate to be able to have help, but this person too commutes.
Guess what? Yes! Their train was late this morning as well, making me late (seeing as I had to wait to let them in) causing me to miss the early train!

Fate, I tell you!

2 comments:

  1. *smiles*...sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes your the bug!

    I'm having a crappy week too....so I feel ya...really. I do. *big Ohio hugs*

    luv ya,
    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you know where i'm coming from!
    What's up with you?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?