Thursday, 9 December 2010

Have you been naughty or nice?

Tis the season to be jolly, tis the season to be gay...

It's that time of year, when you ponder the year that's ending and tie up any loose ends.
It's a time to make good resolutsions for the year to come.

I know there's lots I still want to take care of, that I promised myself I'd do before the year came to an end. It's a list of material things, of personal things, as well as more frivilous matters.

No matter what religion, race or political belief you carry inside you, you can't shy away from the fact that 365 days have gone by and what do you have to show for it?
Whether you've been good or bad, selfish or kind, let's hope we can all end this year with a smile on our face and contribute to bringing smiles on the faces of those around us.

1 comment:

  1. I think my last 365 days were MORE than productive! alot's changed this year m'friend...

    For us both!

    xoxo
    ~hl~

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts?